Thursday, June 01, 2006

framing tour

End of week one:
* Sheeting is now on the roof and shingles will soon be seeing the light of day. I can't remember what color I picked so it will be good to see them.
* Front eyebrow got put on today.
* We decided to add three windows to breakfast nook.
* Met with electrician to layout lighting. It took 2 hours and we will most likely have to meet again.


Here are some framing photos I took on Wednesday before my camera battery died:















This is the fireplace opening in the living room.

















This is the breakfast nook bay window. We are adding transoms above these windows to allow more light in - it'll be kind of like the windows at the fireplace.

















This is the kitchen - I'm standing by the door near the bay window to take the picture.

















This is a view of the living room -- and the master bedroom beyond that.



















This is the dining room

4 comments:

Heth said...

Your breakfast nook is going to ROCK! Perfect for a cup of coffee in the morning. I'm inviting myself over.....

Tina said...

I agree.... perfect spot! Invite your whole family over...

melanie said...

mabie because there isn't walls yet, but it looks huge! the fireplace room looks awesome too along with the breakfast nook- what a view to just relax. love it!

Angela said...

I love seeing the progress pics! Your personal blog is dying a slow death...wait...did I say that? Come back! We want to see your togetherness meme!