Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September 13
















The driveway was poured today. I didn't even know it was happening yet. Just stopped by and there it was. What a nice surprise. It isn't exactly the way I wanted it, but only by about two feet. Someone once said "the reward of a thing well done is to have it done". I guess I'll accept that it's done as a reward right? :)















One of the back decks is also done. It's great! I can't wait until the other one is done as well.
Here are some photos of the sheetrock. I think it's about ready for texture from what I can see.

















This last one is in the basement - the windows are to the south.
When I went out there, two deer were in the field. I am so excited to see wildlife in my backyard again!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am DYING to see this place when it's finished!!